Ideas for the first round of iWeekend
We need you to come with your homework done, because in 3 minutes you will have to convince the other participants to evaluate your proposal positively.
The ideal project for iWeekend will have the following characteristics:
- An internet application or website, B2B or B2C software application
- Be easily understandable (and understood) throughout the world, therefore complex ideas or initiatives that are developed in complex markets (and therefore require prior knowledge of the market/sector) should not be considered.
- It should be possible to develop a prototype during the weekend, so technologically complex initiatives should not be considered.
If your idea does not meet a requirement but still you think you can convince the audience to choose your idea, go ahead. Show us your leadership skills!
Requirements to propose your idea:
- You want to solve an existing problem or prevent something good from coming to an end.
- You do not mind sharing your idea and let other participants make it their own.
- You understand that your idea can undergo a total metamorphosis during the weekend.
- You are passionate about your idea and are determined to turn your vision into reality.